The ﬁrst step is to call and schedule it with your provider.
For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
- Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
- Set aside a secure, private location
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your PatientPortal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam(most do), you will need to attach one or download the healow app on your mobile device or tablet. Find us using our unique code on the healow app: EEHBAA
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-faceTeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.